Wednesday, January 7, 2009

(About heaven of mom)


glitter-graphics.com

A mother is a mirror which reflects beauty.
A mother is an image of duty.

Her heart is felled with love like heaven above.
She is always ready to share and care.

When sorrow make luck bare,
She works with all her might to

Brightmould my future and make it.
Her smile and ever loving face are soothing like glory grace.

This lines is about my mom,
Who is not here now?

But she is always in our heart & memory.
Loving daughter Chandra.

Chandra Gurung
San Antonio, Texas
USA


ImageChef.com


उनी लेख्छिन आफ्नो स्वर्गकी आमाको सम्झनामा, मदर डेको दिन, तर आज मदर डे त होइन तर पनि उनको जिन्दगीका डाँयरीहरुलाई पल्टाउदै जाँदा उनिले मदर डे को दिन लेखेकी लेखमा आँखा जुध्न गयो। त्यसैले मैले यो उनकी कलमी यात्रााको एक पाईलालाई मेरो बलगमा पस्किएको छु । हुनको लागि त यो आमाको मुख गेर्ने दिनमा उप्डेट गरे को भए कती राम्रो हुन्थियो होला ? तर मैले जुन दिन सम्मा साचेर राख्न सकिन !


Mom,{आमा }

You at my side when I am weak
You hear me when I quietly speak

You comfort me with gentle arms
You shelter me from all the storms

You guide me with God's leading hand
For His word is your command

When I am sick, you're there by my side
And to your word I can always confide

I'm so glad that you're my mother
You're the best, I wouldn't want another

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY from
Your Daughter

Chandra Gurung
San Antonio, Texas
USA


glitter-graphics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

प्रिय पाठक मित्रहरु तपाईंहरुले मेरो ब्लगलाई ब्राउज गरिदिनुभएकोमा धन्यवाद ! र लेख रचनाहरु को अध्यायन पछी कृपया कमेन्टपनी लेखी दिनुहोला तपाईंहरुको सल्लाह र सुझपनै मेरो सफलताको प्रतिक हुने छ । तर प्रतिकृया लेख्दा शिर्सक सँग सम्बन्धित प्रतिकृया लेख्नु होला । कृपया जताभाबी अपच शब्दको प्रयोग नगरिदिनुहोला । धन्यवाद ! धन्यवाद !! धन्यवाद !!!